The year continues to fly by…Your Pittsburgh Chapter continues to offer a number of activities for networking, learning, sharing knowledge and best practices, etc. Check out our Chapter meeting offering this month as well as our LIG meetings and other offerings as described….many different ways to learn and grow professionally.
For those of you who participated in the PMI chapter survey – thank you! The results are in! We will be analyzing the results more closely over the next several weeks – there is a lot of data and information to absorb and analyze – and will share with you what we learn. Some interesting initial statistics though are as follows:
- At the end of 2012, we had 1429 members, up 5% from 2011
- The mean age of our members is 47
- The mean number of years of our members in project management is 14
- 36% of our members have been members of the chapter for 2 – 5 years, 24% have been members for 5 – 10 years
- Our members have the following experience levels in project management:
- 13% 5 years or less
- 33% 6 – 10 years
- 20% 11 – 15 years
- 19% 16 – 20 years
- 16% over 20 years
Whatever your demographic, and for however long you have been a member, thanks for being part of our chapter. We’re glad you are here!!
Hope to see you at a future event!
President, Pittsburgh PMI